Join Team Warrior Hearted
What is Team Warrior Hearted?
- Joining Team Warrior Hearted is your opportunity to make a difference in the life of a special child.
We welcome everyone to join.
- Team Warrior Hearted is the Warrior Hearted Special Children’s Foundation fundraising program.
How does Team Warrior Hearted work?
- Sign up using our simple online form
- Start fundraising for life-changing special children programs
What programs does Team Warrior Hearted fund?
- Novel and innovative programs that profoundly impact a young special child to help improve their daily lives, and educational options.
- These programs help special children with a fighting chance by giving them and their family the proper tools and knowledge to advocate, and bridge the gaps between services left by inefficient insurances, school programs, and service provider’s exemptions (e.g., programs that are available BUT ONLY IF you meet certain income, ethnicity, or other criteria such as having a specific issue like autistic disorder, etc.)
- Team Warrior Hearted is Warrior Hearted Special Children’s Foundation fundraising program. All donations go directly to Warrior Hearted Special Children’s Foundation.
Team Warrior Hearted fundraising is empowering, easy and effective
- Warrior Hearted needs your help to overcome challenges. Help special children when they need it most.
- Free membership and no minimum fundraising. Do your best!
- Warrior Up! Dedicate any event or activity you do to the fight for special children.
- What is the Team Warrior Hearted Challenge? Create your own personal challenge and dedicate it to the fight for special children.
- Be a Leader! Make a donation. Ask your friends, family, co-workers to donate to the Warrior Hearted Special Children’s Foundation through your personal fundraising web page. Send them an email and post the link to your fundraising web page on your social media.
- Form a team! Ask your friends to join Team Warrior Hearted.
- Invest a few minutes each year to fundraise for the fight for special children. Your personal Team Warrior Hearted fundraising web page makes fundraising easy. Now you have more time for training! Personalize the sample donation request letter and request donations from friends, family and co-workers.
- Be Informed and Inspired. You will receive updates to activities, workshops, and changes in these special children’s lives.
- Donations are Tax Deductible. The Warrior Hearted Special Children’s Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) public charity, IRS Tax ID 46-4702050. All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.